Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sonoma Yoga Day


Great things can happen when you allow space and time, when you pause, when you breathe, when you share, when you try something new. Today we did just that. This is a beginning, we'll see where it takes us. For my part, I'm committing in print to telling myself and the world a new story and to exploring every way possible to make it a positive, uplifting, honest tale, and to try at least one new thing every day. I think it was an especially great yoga day, especially considering no actual yoga occurred. MK


1 comment:

  1. Today was simply a good idea. It got me to place of rest, of joy. I sigh and allow the feeling of today to sink deep into my body. So much brain and body talk today but my soul was thirsty for friendship and today it got its fill.
    I love the look of the blog and the fact that it is here for the taking. Something new for sure,an adventure. I am committing to staying the course and I like how you said it - telling a new story, a positive, life affirming story. We both have it in us and we will help each other tell the good story. A yoga day indeed. Namaste.MK

    ReplyDelete